Copyright 2015. James Turner Law Firm, LLC. The Milton, Florida, office of the James Turner Law Firm, LLC, serves clients throughout Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties, including Pensacola, Bellview, Gonzalez, Century, Pace, Gulf Breeze, Milton, Cantonment, Molino, Perdido Key, Walnut Hill, Bagdad, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola Beach; counties including Santa Rosa County and Escambia County; as well as Eglin Air Force Base, Whiting Field and NAS Pensacola (Naval Air Station).
MEET JAMES F. TURNER, JR.
James F. Turner, Jr. earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida where he was a member of the Sigma Iota Epsilon business fraternity. After completing his undergraduate studies, he studied law on a full scholarship at the Florida State University College of Law where he earned his law degree. He began his legal career as a prosecutor in Tallahassee, Florida at the age of 23, making him one of the youngest prosecutors in the state.
In addition to being a former prosecutor, Mr. Turner also spent several years fighting for children's rights as well as spending time working with the Innocence Project to help people wrongfully convicted of a crime.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2001, Bachelor of Science, Major - Business Administration
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, 2004, Juris Doctor
- Florida Bar, Legal Needs of Children Committee, 2009-2013.
- Florida Bar, Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee, 2009-2013.
- Member, Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Assocation
- Former President, Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties, Inc. (2014)
- Rising Star, Pensacola Independent News, 2009
Interested in scheduling an appointment?
Call (850) 983-0725 today or submit a request using the form below.
What is the best way to contact you?:
Mon - Thurs: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: By Appointment Only
Closed on Court Holidays
Adam D. Riddle
Adam D. Riddle earned his Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida with a concentration in Political Science. After completing his undergraduate studies at Florida State, he decided to further his education by attending Pensacola State College for Paralegal Studies. Adam D. Riddle is the legal assistant to Mr. Turner.
Adam is here to assist you with your legal needs every step of the way.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2011, Bachelor of Arts, Major – International Affairs
- Pensacola State College, Pensacola, Florida, 2015, Associate of Science, Major – Paralegal Studies (Legal Assisting)
- Member, Northwest Florida Paralegal Association
- Seminal Torchbearers Inductee
Call (850) 983-0725
5208 Elmira Street • Milton, Florida 32570